Monday, September 10, 2018

BEEN A WHILE


   



Oh hello there *seductive winks* ;)

WASSUP WUZ GOOD PPL!! 

Posting pictures on instagram sometimes means, I can also select very limited shots that I like, and honestly, I thought that's really a waste, cuz ya gurl got a whole lot dope shots left, and it's left unshown! And with that, I decided to get back to blogging, so that I can show details and my thoughts about certain things. 

A little background about shoot; Ya gurl came back to her hometown, which is Medan, and some of my photographer friends (s/o to @jasonptra &@edlinjap), hit me up for some photoshoot, which of course your gurl can't say no to. Then, we decided the concept, which is streetstyle, and I thought I need more crews. In the end, I decided on a dope cutie @annicetaniba and my lil bro from another mom @audiarellius

    

   





FLEXIN HARD ON DA KICKS YALL CAN'T HANDLE THIS SHIT 


End it with a family portrait :)

My outfit:
Tees: china 
trackpants : Wushu Sumut
Sunnies : @fremine
Sneakers : Jordan 1s Satin SB Orange 

dope shots courtesy of : @edlinjap









No comments:

Post a Comment